Powerpo - Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk it's iffy... Ever since I kicked you the very first time for your alt being nude and what not you immediately came on your VIP after when you weren't online then, that's why I kicked you for bypassing.

Idk it's iffy... Ever since I kicked you the very first time for your alt being nude and what not you immediately came on your VIP after when you weren't online then, that's why I kicked you for bypassing.
I never kicked bypass. I never posted my nudes on teenchat.org that was my ex boyfriend who is stalking me and bothering me named Marcus. I never expose myself online here on my own doing. I really want a chance to come back. My friends told me on IG that someone was posting my nudes i came online to see and report it. I have screenshots of my friends telling someone posting stuff of me. I came out online to check

all my friends were watching for me and reporting him before. I never had a alt with my own posting to my own doing. Never, never, its so weird and im sad over that posting and being banned. I really was hoping to come back when my kick was gone :(

please, please listen to me. Im truly sorry for all the confusion my ex caused and to me as well. I really miss my friends and I miss teenchat.org. I feel the ban was unfair and I gotten a long 14 day kick from the start:( i was so close to coming back until i got banned. Im sorry

I recently got banned cause someone said "if u have long **** message me" I'm not into that now I sent her I have long corn and got banned. I read the rules on how authorities will be alerted. I'm 14 and was trying to prank her cause I ain't into that

I recently got banned cause someone said "if u have long **** message me" I'm not into that now I sent her I have long corn and got banned. I read the rules on how authorities will be alerted. I'm 14 and was trying to prank her cause I ain't into that
ok.. what the? Thats not me and i am asking my own thread to be understood and hope to be unbanned. I want to come back and i miss everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.