Powerpo - Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanenicole

Hello my name is Shane Nicole De Jesus and I am 17 years-old. I was banned recently and I don’t know why was I banned for? I am sorry for bypassing which I did do. My ex continues to harass me on teen-chat.org and I am worried as he is continuing to blackmail me and I am not powerpo2. That’s my ex boyfriend who got me banned by pretending to be me. Please, please I beg to give me the chance to redem myself and come back. I really miss all my friends and I need to come back. I do anything to make it right again.

Hello my name is Shane Nicole De Jesus and I am 17 years-old. I was banned recently and I don’t know why was I banned for? I am sorry for bypassing which I did do. My ex continues to harass me on teen-chat.org and I am worried as he is continuing to blackmail me and I am not powerpo2. That’s my ex boyfriend who got me banned by pretending to be me. Please, please I beg to give me the chance to redem myself and come back. I really miss all my friends and I need to come back. I do anything to make it right again.
Your boyfriend’s account will be considered as yours only if the account has the same IP address and other factors as yours. Two accounts with similar names ain’t considered to be for one person just based on the names please

Since Administrator banned you Arkham won't touch it. But I don't understand how all your accounts linked together.

Your boyfriend’s account will be considered as yours only if the account has the same IP address and other factors as yours. Two accounts with similar names ain’t considered to be for one person just based on the names please
Please thats not me nor linked as me. Its my ex boyfriend who is doing this to me:(

If you wanted to explain you already would have by now.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the owner saw the high number of kicks for "bypassing kick on other account" and decided to ban you for that or account sharing. Just a guess tho

If you wanted to explain you already would have by now.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the owner saw the high number of kicks for "bypassing kick on other account" and decided to ban you for that or account sharing. Just a guess tho
I wasn’t bypassing kicks. I just allowed my friend on my account once. I never gotten the chance to change my pasword as I got banned before the kick ended

Status
Not open for further replies.