Stay or Leave

immoralbaddie

I've been dating this guy on TC for a while; he loves me, I know he does, but sometimes I don't feel his love. We had an argument a few days ago because I broke up with him without any reason; that's what he thought. I actually broke up with him because I didn't think I deserved love. Long story short, we got back together on the condition that our relationship won't be the same as it was. I agreed to that. The problem is, I don't feel like his girlfriend. He doesn't really tell me things. I don't know if it's me; I feel when you're in a relationship or if you love someone and you have a problem, you'll find comfort in that person first or at least tell them what caused your pain or your mental breakdown. I told him I loved him a few days ago, and he replied with a thank you. He's not answering my texts, but he comes online on TC. Maybe I should give him time, but it's been two days, so I'm wondering, should I stay or leave?

I've been dating this guy on TC for a while; he loves me, I know he does, but sometimes I don't feel his love. We had an argument a few days ago because I broke up with him without any reason; that's what he thought. I actually broke up with him because I didn't think I deserved love. Long story short, we got back together on the condition that our relationship won't be the same as it was. I agreed to that. The problem is, I don't feel like his girlfriend. He doesn't really tell me things. I don't know if it's me; I feel when you're in a relationship or if you love someone and you have a problem, you'll find comfort in that person first or at least tell them what caused your pain or your mental breakdown. I told him I loved him a few days ago, and he replied with a thank you. He's not answering my texts, but he comes online on TC. Maybe I should give him time, but it's been two days, so I'm wondering, should I stay or leave?
It does sound like he may be a bit of a player (sorry to have to say that) but if he doesn't answer your texts, yet he comes on here to chat - thats rather insensitive and uncaring of him. Have you actually met this guy in real life?

It's hard to get back to what it was after having that one "break" or break up. It will never go back to normal really.. It is very wrong and bit suspicious for what he's doing because it just initiates a lot of things eventually ending it for good. He will have to decide what he wants and so will you, if you're back together to try again and be stronger then do so. I'd say if it continues to be like that then it's safe to end your guy's relationship officially.

It's time he speaks to you and express what he thinks / feels. Staying silent will destroy it.