Someone stole my account

Aidan26

So someone hacked into my account (Jcross24) and have basically blackmailed me for it back saying I need to pay them for it. Idk what to do and atp I just want him banned in some way. Also I do have ss of him admitting it.

I doubt that anyone would hack an account, if that was the case why would they not hack into a staff members account? I suspect account sharing may be involved instead?

I doubt that anyone would hack an account, if that was the case why would they not hack into a staff members account? I suspect account sharing may be involved instead?
I promise I don’t even know who has access to my account and I’ve never given my password or email to that account to anyone, idk how they could’ve gotten in. They did say they were doing it to like 20 other people so maybe it is just a way to get money or smth idk. And I still have the ss to show all of this.

I promise I don’t even know who has access to my account and I’ve never given my password or email to that account to anyone, idk how they could’ve gotten in. They did say they were doing it to like 20 other people so maybe it is just a way to get money or smth idk. And I still have the ss to show all of this.
Did they change your email and password to your account as well?

So someone hacked into my account (Jcross24) and have basically blackmailed me for it back saying I need to pay them for it. Idk what to do and atp I just want him banned in some way. Also I do have ss of him admitting it.
Cry about it

I believe you fell victim to putting your details into a sketchy site. This is why we advise not to click on offsite links.

I believe you fell victim to putting your details into a sketchy site. This is why we advise not to click on offsite links.
I’m not stupid enough to make a mistake like that, I make sure to keep all passwords secure which is why this is alarming me so much

I’m not stupid enough to make a mistake like that, I make sure to keep all passwords secure which is why this is alarming me so much
Are you sure you didn't see someone advertising and decide to check out the site. Either way it's being investigated. That's all I'm aware of