Powerpo - Kick Appeal

shanenicole

Hello, my name is Shane Nicole De Jesus. I am appealing for my kick. As I did not break any rules and if I did, I apologize sincerely. I would like a second chance to redeem myself and become a better member within teen-chat.org.

My username is Powerpo and I am currently a VIP member that has a lot of friends. All of my friends can vouch and speak for me that I am a kind friendly member within this site. I would like my kick to be removed completely, please and thank you.

Hello, my name is Shane Nicole De Jesus. I am appealing for my kick. As I did not break any rules and if I did, I apologize sincerely. I would like a second chance to redeem myself and become a better member within teen-chat.org.

My username is Powerpo and I am currently a VIP member that has a lot of friends. All of my friends can vouch and speak for me that I am a kind friendly member within this site. I would like my kick to be removed completely, please and thank you.
Please update me soon and I’ll make sure to never had this happen again. I am begging you all to listen to my plea and allow me to come back fully.

I don't understand why you have so many linked accounts.. this would definitely need looking into.

I was the mod who kicked you, the number of different alt accounts you've had is questionable. You won't be unkicked, Arkham has said you can wait your kick out as (what I saw) was your account was linked to 2 banned accounts and a further 2 which where Max kicked for bypassing said bans.

If I was you, change your password so your 'friends' stop using your account to bypass and you won't have been kicked for this issue.

I was the mod who kicked you, the number of different alt accounts you've had is questionable. You won't be unkicked, Arkham has said you can wait your kick out as (what I saw) was your account was linked to 2 banned accounts and a further 2 which where Max kicked for bypassing said bans.

If I was you, change your password so your 'friends' stop using your account to bypass and you won't have been kicked for this issue.
I am so sorry and I won’t let that ever happen again. Please can you at least bring down the kick time in half? It’s so long and I will change my password and username to make sure that doesn’t happen again :(

If I get unkick in teenchat I promise i will never broke the rule and plus I never bypassing and give me another chance to stay to that site and I really really miss my friends and please don't kick me 😔 I promise I will never break the rules

And I will change my users and password to stop my friend to use my acc

ocas don't kick me and to advocate cause I really really missed my friends and hope to change the users acc and the password of acc is work for you

and I promise to advocate and to ocas I will never break any rules and hope they trust me

And I am sorry if I break any rules from before I hope they give me a chance to be a part of teenchat original

I am there to came back and change my behavior and my style. And I will never break any rules anymore and I hope ocas and advocate have trust on me now and I will never bypassing promise ❤️

Again, I've been told not to, you have about 5 days left. Unless I am told to unkick from a higher power the kick stays on.

I am not asking to be unkicked sooner but please tell all the mods and admins on teenchat. I will never break the rules again. Please don't kick me again or ban me either. I learnt my lesson and I will follow your guys advice and rules set out for everyone