anonxx

Hello, I just got banned for spam today, and I think this was very wrong because I didn’t spam anything. I don’t know if you can look into my activity but all I did was try to ask somebody to come on this other website. I totally forgot that you can’t post links of other websites, so I think that’s why I got banned. It was in no bad intention at all, I only meant to mention it and now that I know, I won’t do it again. But banning me for something like a little mistake like that is very upsetting so I would feel really happy if anyone can help me with this. Thank you!

You're not even allowed to advertise a chat site either... It's forbidden. I doubt you'll be unbanned... @Arkham

You're not even allowed to advertise a chat site either... It's forbidden. I doubt you'll be unbanned... @Arkham
I didn’t mean to advertise though, I was just asking cause someone on that other site said we should get more people, I was only doing it for the sole purpose of that, just for fun. I didn’t mean it like that I’m sorry, plus like I said I didn’t know and forgot that you couldn’t put links. It was an honest mistake, am I really gonna stay banned for something simple like that? This feels unfair. Yes Arkham can you please help, thank you.

I didn’t mean to advertise though, I was just asking cause someone on that other site said we should get more people, I was only doing it for the sole purpose of that, just for fun. I didn’t mean it like that I’m sorry, plus like I said I didn’t know and forgot that you couldn’t put links. It was an honest mistake, am I really gonna stay banned for something simple like that? This feels unfair. Yes Arkham can you please help, thank you.
@Arkham

Banning for unintentional violations can be disheartening. It's important to respect community guidelines to maintain a positive environment. LastMinuteWriting at https://lastminutewriting.com/ provided me with exceptional service. The writer delivered a well-researched and clearly written paper that exceeded my expectations. The customer support was very helpful and responsive, making the process easy and stress-free. For any urgent academic help, LastMinuteWriting is a reliable service to consider.
It is against the rules.

Last edited: